Our Terms & Conditions

We try to keep our delivery charges and terms & conditions as simple as possible.

Groceries delivered to a pick up point

So long as the chilled content of your order is less than 20% of the total paid to the supermarket, our charge is 20% + VAT of what you pay to the Supermarket.

If your chilled content is greater than 20% of the total paid to the supermarket, our charge is 30% + VAT of what you pay to the Supermarket. The maximum chilled content allowed is 50%.

If your chilled content exceeds 50% of the total paid to the supermarket, we reserve the right not to accept your groceries.

We have a minimum charge of £24.00 for groceries delivered to one of our pick-up points.

We do offer a home delivery service. Minimum charge £36.00. Please ask Karen for details.

Don’t forget your savings normally offset our charges…………

Parcels/Packages (non-food)

Minimum charge £3.75 for a small jiffy or £6.00 for parcels. We use a volumetric weight calculation. Please give us the packaged size and weight for a quote.

Paint, Stains, Varnishes and Solvents

Minimum charge £6. Whichever is the greater of a) £1.80 per litre or b) 24% of the purchase price. Please ask for further details.

Multi Finish Plaster etc

We pick the plaster up from B&Q. The onward delivery to your chosen pick up point is £12.00 per 25kg sack plus the cost of the plaster at B&Q as per their website. Please ask for a quote for home delivery.

Personal shop

We are more than happy to pick goods up from suppliers that do not offer home delivery. Please ask for further details.

Palleted Goods & Large Parcels

Some goods are delivered on a pallet. We are happy to, at your request, where possible, remove your goods from the pallet to save space/weight and therefore reduce your costs. There is a charge for this service including disposal of the pallet, depending on the work involved.

We reserve the right to unpack large parcels that are too heavy/large for a one man lift.

Storage

We have storage available – please ask for a quote.

We will store parcels for up to 4 weeks from the date you have been notified of their arrival with us, unless agreed otherwise. After this time we reserve the right to dispose of them to cover storage costs.

Payment

Payment is due on delivery. Bank transfer is our preferred method, sterling or euro and must be in our account before you pick up your goods. We also accept cash or cheques (payable to Blightyshop Ltd) in either sterling or euro. Our bank details are available on request.

We are unable to accept credit or debit cards at the present time.

And finally

Remember to look for online deals that most supermarkets offer – these savings can easily offset our delivery charge!